DDPoker Players Photos

12

DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
This photo shows me (Old_Slyfox) sitting in a chair with my Dog by my feet and my daughters dog in my lap.

[ Sadly the little dog on my lap had to be put down because of a Trachea collapse ] She is very much missed by our family. She was rescued by my daughter 3 years ago because she was deaf and blind in one eye but she managed to enjoy life completely until the end. :o(

My wife is in the background. Hopefully other DDPoker players will post their photos here so that we can put a face on each person we see in the Poker Room along with their alias.

SlyFox played his 1st game here on March 17, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This is swo-wo......... An Oldy but goodie

He 1st played here at DDPoker on December 10, 2007

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
This is 800 Feet Under and I at the Naval Display in Buffalo New York

Hint-----> 800 is on the right in this photo :o)

800 Feet Under played his 1st game here on November 05, 2007

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
Left to Right.

the buster, clubs Kelly, Coyote. Sly and his wife Cathy

the buster.............................. 1st Game February 24, 2007

Clubs Kelly aka Salt & Pepper...... 1st game  April 11, 2007

Coyote.................................... 1st Game September 29, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
AZgal2 aka Ginniegal with her new grandchild, Amelia

AZgal2 aka Ginniegal played her 1st game with us on June 03, 2010

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
This is a photo of PokerDiva

PokerDiva joined DDPoker and played her 1st game on October 14, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
Here is a photo of HiLonsum and his son Kyle riding the range.

HiLonsum is on the right side. He played his 1st game in DDPoker on March 01, 2008.

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This is kjayc and his grandson.

He played his 1st game with us on December 30, 2007.

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
odukeeper

Played his 1st game  August 24, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
This is catwoman

She is a professional concert pianist in Australia

she played her 1st game here on May 30, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This is Arnold Ziffel

Arnold Ziffer played his 1st game here on July 22, 2011

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
Coyote:

Played his 1st game on September 29, 2006

Coyote Going ALL IN !

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
garygfon

Played his 1st game here on January 22, 2011

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
Hagan

Played his 1st game here on July 21, 2007

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This post was updated on .
Deleted

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This is a portrait of Cliff serving the last supper.

This painting was done by Cliff's daughter.

Cliff played his 1st game here on March 17, 2006

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
the buster.............................. 1st Game February 24, 2007

Clubs Kelly aka Salt & Pepper...... 1st game  April 11, 2007

This Photo was taken inside of my (OLD_Slyfox) home.

The buster and Kelly drove their Motor home from Seattle to Buffalo so that we could meet and Play Poker in Niagara Falls NY.

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
Here is a photo of Cubbie.

cubbie has been with us since January 28, 2008 at 21:23:04 and has played well over 2600 games.

A man is respected by his respect for his Friends and pets. These 2 ladies in his life show complete satisfaction. All DDPoker players love cubbie as well.

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
Lampornis

We are blessed to have this educated scientist among us.

I am sure he will tell you where to see his experiments on line if you ask him. I find them to be educational and interesting.

I choose not to include that information here.

He has been playing here since April 27, 2009 at 22:16:17.

Re: DDPoker Players Photos

Old_Slyfox
This is ONE4TOOLS

Bill started playing and Hosting in DDPoker a long time ago.... July 31, 2006 at 02:54:23

He was one of the hosts that made DDPoker as good as it is today. He is indeed an icon from the early days of DDPoker.

He still visits us now and then to play a game but I wish he could find the time to rejoin the fun at DDPoker now.

This is his picture from Facebook.......... I do not know much about facebook, but you can surely find him I am sure.

12