Standing Vigil for a Comrad

Snoopy_Ace

TO THOSE WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE US.

THANKS FOR WATCHING OUR BACKS, SLY!!!

YOU CAN BE MY WINGMAN ANYTIME!!!!!

Re: Standing Vigil for a Comrad

El Tigre
Very sad to have lost a friend and another member of our DD Poker Family.

Like many here, Sly was a friend, a mentor, and always welcoming to me.  Also, like many here, he went above and beyond to ensure the continued success of our DD Poker Family, core or otherwise.  Like few, though, George always stood on principle and if you were a friend, you were a true friend.  I -- and we -- are very blessed to have met him on our respective journeys in life, and I know I'm better for having known him.

Fair winds and following seas, my friend.  Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Have the chips sorted & counted and the tables ready ... we'll be along in our own time,
El T

"If there is nothing worth dying for ... there is nothing worth living for." John Hottell