who?

Mack Daddy
Administrator
Nothing ..is more fun than a High Stakes poker game

Re: who?

DrussTheLegend
This post was updated on .
Actually Adolf Hitlers mother and father are buried together in Austria he never abandoned him at all this is another of those recyclables used to bolster the views of conspiracy theorists who choose not to research the info they choose to ingest rather they just take everything they see at face value if it suits their argument.

But I do see where you were going with this.

It would appear you can only insert images when registered.
Mars is in Uranus and Saturns rings looking sweet, It might just be your day.

Re: who?

Mack Daddy
Administrator

Just select insert image

Browse (I keep my images on the desktop)

then insert image
Nothing ..is more fun than a High Stakes poker game

Re: who?

DrussTheLegend
This post was updated on .
I would have started a new topic but it wouldn't let me without permission so I'll just ask you here, if you don't mind taking on the task and if you don't mind the odd flame war or 30 then I would like to start a topic in DD nabble site to try and get dd players to abandon that site and use this one, at least there is an administrator here.

I got a reply from Doug and he is taking absolutely nothing to do with DD Nabble site, he wasn't being nasty about it just his reason for setting up that site was so he did not have to think about it anymore.

Forget about it, it's not worth the hassle.
Mars is in Uranus and Saturns rings looking sweet, It might just be your day.

Re: who?

Old_Slyfox
Thanks for the use of this forum Mack Daddy.

I hope to create some interesting posts.